There’s nothing I love more than to travel and go on vacation. To say I have a bad case of wanderlust would be an understatement. Travel broadens the mind, enriches the spirit and forces people to grow and learn in ways that you simply cannot with any number of books or any kind of formal education. Every summer I try to go on some sort of getaway, even if its within my own country (it’s amazing what one can discover by exploring their own backyard). I’ve traveled throughout Canada, the United States and Europe but I have never been anywhere tropical. Right now my fantasy vacation would be a trip to Tahiti where I would stay in a straw hut, swim every day, get my yoga on, meditate and fully relax. I must admit, despite my love for clothes and my extensive wardrobe, I am pretty much a professional when it comes to packing, and packing light. With this in mind I have curated a list of ten trendy (but not too trendy, I am a lover of clothes that are classic and elegant) items with a vintage feel that would infuse some retro, Tropical, Blue Hawaii-esque flair into any trip. Best accessorized with a beach and a pina colada.
1. Playful Sundress – www.newlook.com
2. Midi Skirt – www.farfetch.com
3. Printed Romper – www.thehut.com
4. Sheer Sarong – www.modaoperandi.com
5. Floppy Hat – www.windsorstore.com
6. Comfy T-Shirt Dress – www.houseoffraser.co.uk
7. Simple Sandals – www.nordstromrack.com
8. Itsy Bitsy Bikini – www.boohoo.com
9. High-waisted Denim Shorts – www.etsy.com
10. Reversible Tote – www.oasis-stores.com
Happy travels fellow wanderers.